Christopher Bargione is an AV rated trial lawyer, which is the highest rating given by the prestigious publication, Martindale Hubbell. Mr. Bargione has more than 30 years of experience and has tried dozens of cases before courts and juries. He concentrates his practice in the representation of individuals who have suffered personal injuries or who have suffered injuries because of medical malpractice. Mr. Bargione also represents businesses and individuals in a variety of matters, including contract disputes and real estate related disputes and employment related claims. In addition, Mr. Bargione prepares wills and handles estate and probate matters and represents buyers and sellers in real estate transactions.
Representative cases include:
- Multimillion dollar settlement of medical malpractice claims for negligent delivery of a baby
- $2,000,000 settlement for work related injury/ fall
- Successful defense of dispute involving ownership of medical practice
- Successful prosecution of claims against installer of flooring in commercial building
- Obtained dismissal of physician’s claim for large medical lien
- Representation of numerous individuals in business and probate matters